c++ - How to map two positive integers to a unique integer? -


I need to find an integer given two integers. I have been given two integers x and y. I want to find a function f ... which maps this integer specifically for any other integer z. That is, z = f (x, y)

Here x = 64 bit integer and y = 64 bit integer I want to convert these numbers to z, as it is again a 64 bit integer .

I tried a pair of cantars, but the work of the Cantors pair gives me 'z' which is 128 bits because the multiplication in the Cantors includes in the pairing ceremony I do not want to z as 128 bit Be mapped because modern computers only have a limit of up to 64 bits.

Is there any way? A small collision is acceptable for me.

If you want to do this for the whole series 64 bit integer, then this is impossible.

2 ^ 64 * 2 ^ 64 = 2 ^ 128 are possible inputs for your function, but you have only 2 ^ 64 different Output, which means that at least 2 ^ 64 mapped numbers for the same integer which is a bit more conflagration than

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -