vba - Use Z-order and position to organize open forms in MS Access -


MS Access 2010, I need to maintain the flexible position and z-order to open a dozen ways I

There can be many examples in the form of parents, and each person can have many examples of hair form (some).

I want the user to be able to choose which form is most up to - which means I do not want to set any form as popup . Apart from this, I want Z-Order to be essentially preserved when a new baby opens. As the child opens, parents lose focus; At that time, I would like parents to return to their former places in the jade-order. I can add the requirements with this line, but you get this idea ... I thought that a default behavior can do what I want, but if I give head orange or some other place to order Z If so, then I can accept it.

I also want to control the on-screen status of hair forms (I mean only when it is opened for the first time, they can be changed again). If they open with the same X, Y coordinates, they will be standing on top of each other and the user has to change the top frequency to see other examples. It is uncomfortable and more important, I think, disorienting.

So far, I can not do it all. By me X, Y specifies the positions can be a good cascade results, but when I get the flag off to work then he uses to hit Jd-order.

I am using the API ...

  announcement Sub Setvindo POS Lib "User 32" (_ Bayvol Acdbludi End _ Bayvel Acdblyuendanderrt End _ by Wholt X, Bye Val and Android, Bye-Wax CX and A, BVL CY & amp; AP, What Will Flag & amp; amp; Global Const HH Vititeepi = 0 Global Const Acdblutititeepimosti = 1 set Vindoopos Acdblud, Acdblutitiopi, Elanjeepiss, Elanjeepiss, 0, 0, Sdblupi_anojij   < hWndInsertAfter & amp;  and  wFlags & amp; . Also, when I set up the form in the form of  popups  (the results are better, but as I mentioned, I want the user to take any form on the top, so any  Popups ).  

(Hmmm ... I bet that popups (and 'model') in the same way that APIs are best used because when one wants " -jwab "showing communicate, so basically turns control to confirm?)

My biggest frustration is that trivial API documentation and disorganized. And I wonder, Am I stuck with that API? Can I use something else? I like a VBA solution other than the API, but I think what this API is. Still, is there any such method which I am missing?

I can post the efforts of my version in more detail, but I think I am shooting in the dark, so I will wait for your response.

Update

I tried to read I tried twiddling with "form ownership" and NO / TOPMOST .

  • < / div>

    Sorry for the late reply! I bumped on it while searching for a related issue.

    One way to manage z-order 'access-only' is to use form escrowfocus. General solution outline:

    1. Keep an array or archive of the names and their Z-orders
    2. When the Z-order changes: < li> Your list of resorts to reflect the new Z-order
    3. Stop updating the screen: Application. Wrong liar
    4. Repeat through reverse jade-order through your list of forms. Use the form. The highest form will be placed at the top of this forset focus for each form.
    5. Turn on updating screen: application. True Truth

      It should work till all your forms are non-modal.

      If you need a modal form, keep in mind that they are by default at the top, and you can open only one model form at a time. You can still use the above logic, just be sure to set the form. Model = Wrong for each form not appearing at the top.

      This is the 'how' answer, but I can not advise whether this is a solid perspective for your application.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -