R {ape} clustal cannot find clustalw2 -


i just started in r

I want to use R-clustal function in the package monkey I am the process of my DNA sequence, so I can {Pegas} to do further analysis

However, when I try the example that was provided in the first manual.

> clustal (woodmouse, pw.gapopen = 1, pw.gapext = 1, executive = "clustalw2")

but I got an error message: / bin / sh: clustalw2: Command not found error in file (file, "R"): connection can not open besides: Warning Massage: file (file, "R") : Can not open file '/var/folders/vm/fzyykk3x21g55fdvpctj7s900000gn/T//Rtmp0RjsMr/input_clustal.aln' I ¼ ?? Any such file or directory

I would like to know how to fix this problem? By the way, I use Mac OS 10.9 to Mac OS. Thank you.

Make sure you have clustalw2 installed * Download it from here. MSI:

Then run (app) requirement of a cluster (clustel)

Make sure that the portion of the following clustal function :

shortPathName ("C: / Program Files / ClustalW2 / clustalw2.exe")

... The appointment of clustalw2.exe matches perfectly in your system.

Hope that works - worked for me ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -