java - Why is Apache https server is not sending the Port# in the URL? -


I have a secure (https: 443) application that is running on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) from TOmcat7 and Apache HTTP Server. The URL looks like this works perfectly.

On our non-standard SSL port, such as "23456", there is a new requirement for our application cost effective option for running development AWS example . . The URL is now created. I have the servlet implementation in our code when I do a "request.getRequestURL (). ToString ()," " this port # https: // ama .its.com / service . This is causing problems for my application. I have to include port # in the URL

I saw it a bit and saw it. Post shows that Apache server is masking the port and reconstructing the URL with the port outside This post has suggested a work to get the URL from the request header, but I still do not want to go that route unless I know that it is okay for them. I also saw in Apache HP log That if they move on some strange things, I could not find anything suspicious

can not I tell the server to exclude Port # in their URL anyway? < / div>

There is some buggy with Apache HTTP Server when another 443 using a non-standard ssl port. When the URL is being sent, the port in the request object is stripped. Alternatively, obtaining a URL from the request title is a good option.

This option did not conform to my needs because I have a website for the user but the content displayed in the IFrame of the website is actually loading data on a separate badge (which is the AWS server). So basically the request header has given the URL of the main URL compared to the URL of the website running inside the IRR.

I have a work that fits in my project, so that the URL of the website must be stored and used to get iframe from a property file and use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -