java - JNLP and FileOutputStream -


I have not programmed that uses Java Web start though, because I need to develop such a program By which I can update myself remotely, I am thinking of distributing it through JNLP.

My question is, will this program use running outputstream? Before

The answer, I must indicate that I can not use an open dialogue because I'm output for an example on a shared location (example: // computer / Ipisonleks 300 ). Besides, sandbox is not very familiar with the permissions, etc.

Thank you.

As long as you electronically sign your jar, write it anywhere outside the JWS sandbox (Unless the user allows it through an open dialog). This is mostly for security reasons, but the Java Web App makes the app quite frustrating.

Unfortunately, since you can not require you to write to a location outside the sandbox, then you use JWS unless you do not sign it.

For future reference, a JNLP service called persistenceService will allow you to write to the sandbox. Like writing cookies about it, except that it is only for the Java Web Start application.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -