ios - Sprite Kit: Count of SKSpriteNodes on screen -


It sounds like a really simple question, but I can not find the answer anywhere. I am making a game using the Sprite Kit, and I want to calculate how many SKNodes are on the screen. I can count on the lower right corner of my debugging information, but I'm not sure how to use it as an integer that I can use in the program. Any suggestions? Apple Docs says, "One SKNN object represents a view of the content in the Sprite Kit."

" Spirit node tree has a visual node ... "

Then, use the following statement in your SKEN class, see if it outputs the correct number.

  NSLog (@ "% elu", (unsigned long) [child counting].;);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -