html - Paragraph overlapping images -



My English is bad, so I try to explain my problem on the photo :)
My problem:

My HTML:

  & lt; P & gt; Some text & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Div class = 'videobox' & gt; & Lt; Img id = 'thumb' src = 'http: //img.youtube.com/vi/ILw2sAT8mro/maxresdefault.jpg'> & Lt; Img id = 'button' src = 'http: //android.batarin.zp.ua/keddrreader/YouTube-Con-full_color.png'> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Some text & lt; / P & gt;   

My CSS:

  img {width: 100%; }. Videobox {status: relative; } #thumb {width: 500px; Status: Completed; } # Buttons {width: 500px; Status: Completed; } P {Status: Relative; }   

Can anyone help me with my problem?

You can change the status of the button to be relative

  #button {width: 500px; Status: Relative; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -