Wordpress read more in loop -


I am new to WordPress and I look around on this site and have tested other suggestions but still one The only problem is "How to Read More in My Loop?" This is my loop which I am using and working fine, but I can not get more read link in my loop. I try the other option but they only give me more problems with my website, so I would like to touch this code which I am using and just add more links to read it.

  & lt ;; While Php ($ the_query -> is_pos ()): $ the_query - & gt; Post(); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php if (in_category ('11 ')):? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php else:? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php endif; ? & Gt; & Lt; H5 & gt; & Lt; A href = "& lt ;? php the_permalink ()? & Gt;" & Gt; & Lt ;? Php the_title (); ? & Gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / H5> & Lt; div class = "meta" & gt; & Lt ;? Php the_time ('fjs, y')? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php comments_popup_link ('no comments' ',' 1 comment a '', '% comments »»'); ? & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; div class = "content" & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt ;? Php echo substrack (strip_tags ($ post-> post_sign), 0, 255) ;? & Gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt ;? Php from time to time ;; & Gt;   

Hope someone can help me with the "Read More" link!

It can be done by adding

  function custom_excerpt_length ($ length ) {Return 15; } Add_filter ('excerpt_length', 'custom_excerpt_length', 999); Function new_excerpt_more ($ more) {return '... & lt; & Lt; / a & gt; ';} Add_filter (' excerpt_more ',' new_excerpt_more ');  Add_filter (' excerpt_more ',' new_excerpt_more '); & quot; Read more & quot; Get_permalink (get_the_ID ()  functions.php  file for  

and then

  & lt ;? php echo substr (strip_tags ($ post- & gt;);  
  & lt ;? php the_excerpt ();? & Gt;    code>  

You can change a different value to increase the number of terms shown 15 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -