javascript - Linking Check boxes to Array Items -


I have a function in which I archive arrays whose ratings are for movies, movie rating 3 categories 15, 18, is divided into PG and those values ​​have already been stored in the array.

I want to create a checkbox for those 3 options and then link them to the array so that it displays the name of the movie or movie whose rating is clicked on.

Unfortunately, I can not share any of my codes for several reasons, but just what I'm asking is how to link its value

I hope It makes sense.

Then when a user clicks on a checkbox, you can call movies [this.value] click handler Function.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -