java - Calling SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait in a loop -


I am trying to save a .png image of a jframe In JFrame , I have two Plot3DPanel objects, most likely due to the synchronization fault, the left-sized frame is invisible when saved. PNG

Enter, therefore, I use the following code: </ p> <pre> Try <code> {SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait} {Public Zero Run} {New VisualsLeizer (P [i], Q [i], Folder +

But now, I get a compilation error

An internal range defined in a different method And a non-final variable can not be referenced

However, I need my filename to be different, besides, to me again through my array of objects What can I do to stop this error?

There is a way that any variable The final copy of it is necessary for example if the i problem is:

  final int index = i; SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait (new Runnabal) (public run from zero) (new visualselliizer (P [index], Q [index], folder + "C" + index) .on ();}});   

Another solution is to use class areas in the anonymous area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -