extjs - Sencha Architect - events stopped working after domain renamed - need troubleshooting steps -


Using SEA, the app creates an app based on Touch 2.3, Template, "Login / Register" - which controls and Uses references. In the extension of the app, there were some behavioral / caching problems, in an attempt to decide, the domain was reset / was reverted to "My App" because I think that I have a targeted web folder under htdocs (At least I did not change his name to myApp application.name). I had changed its name back to my node on the application node. When I recreate the app (create web app) then no event works, such as the login button will be used long form.

/ Code>

I load files containing "MyApp" and find out that the standard value and that part of the creation of an app is something to search / replace?

When I turn on debug on the browser, I can not see the code of the controller action of the button (something is

I have tried refresh the app and the log output is only [ INF] does not show any error.

My main question is, how can I find a problem when an event is not clearly shot? Is there a troubleshooting checklist for? Can be cleared to reset?

Many thanks in advance

Kevin PS I also tried in Safari, this is not my browser's guess

The problem was that not only the application opened its name and removed the controller returned to MyApp (As was the idea, model, and store). Once the controller was added back to the application then the event was again Program will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -