C# create array from another array -


Hope this is a very easy solution for this. I have a string that I have divided by "-" Which I want to divide into another array, but it can not seem to work. Any help appreciated.

  splitc = text box 1 .ext.Split ('-');   

For example textbox1.text = "asdf-asfr"

then I can get it:

 asdf   

For example, I each individual element splitc [0]

/ code>, but nothing works for my life.

"text">

You can simply chain the array index splitc [0] returns a string that implements the pointer for the individual char s ..

  char c = SplitEc [0] [2]; // D // | ________ || __ | // ^ string = string letter    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -