php - Apache web server -


This application (PHP) on my domain is running on an Apache web server

There are a lot of domains pointing to, so there is a single IP hosting of these domains.

I need to make a copy of this application to use on the AppSite Web server as a test site and I have a domain I'm not using (which is already using this

I need to know how to do this, because I have to work in the examination site separation.

Site like:

  www.testxxx.com (site6)   

This is on Apache server and I have an application Copy (project folders) and I updated a different database and config files so that they can point to the test database.

I am sure what to do next so that I can reach the site without interfering with the main app.

Do I need to create a virtual host in httpd.conf? Can you please help me in the next steps?

Thanks

To do this, you have virtual hosts for each website Need to setup.

Within httpd.conf, search for NameVirtualHost. Paste it directly below and modify the instructions:

  & lt; VirtualHost YOUR_SHARED_IP_ADDRESS: 80 & gt; DocumentRoot / path / to / your / live / site / public_html ServerName example.com ServerAlive www.example.com & lt; / VirtualHost & gt; & Lt; VirtualHost YOUR_SHARED_IP_ADDRESS: 80 & gt; DocumentRoot / path / to / your / test / site / public_html ServerName.txtxxx.com ServerAllas www.testxxx.com & lt; / VirtualHost & gt;   

Once you have, the restart Apache

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -