linux - Using Fleck Websocket for 10k simultaneous connections -


I am implementing a websocket-secure (wss: //) service for online games where all users will be connected By the time they are playing the game, it will use multiple connections at once, although traffic will not be a big problem, because the service is used for chat, storage and information ... not data synchronization for real-time .

I wanted to use alchemy-websocets, but it does not support TLS (wss: //), so I have to search for other services like Flake (or other).

I know there is a need to get some real information about Flake.

I know that the flake is non-blocked and uses async calls, but i need some real information, cuse this thread, garbage collector, or any other aspect can be misused Which will not be visible for less connections.

I will also use C # for the client, so I do not mean neither hybeeup compatibility nor fallback, I need scalability and TLS support.

I finally added mono support

check here.

The connection to 10 is not a small thing. WebSocketListener is asynchronous and it is well scales. I have tested with a connection of 10 and it should be fine.

My test shows that WebSocket LISTER is almost as fast and scalable as Microsoft, and performs better than Flake, Alchemy and others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -