jquery - How do I remove a "hidden" class in 1 instance using javascript -


Looking for quick help does not want to go into the background of this project, but can you tell me that it is formatted correctly ? It is not working.

  "Hello" === a.title? (R.html (r.removeClass ("hidden"), "fr" === papelang and r.html (r.removeClass ("hidden")));   

In my HTML this is:

  Hello & LT; Span class = "hide-it-hidden" & gt; Goodbye & lt; / Span & gt; Mr. Burns   

I added these to my Jason.

  r = $ ("hide-this"); "Hello" === a.title? (R.html (r.removeClass ("hidden"), "fr" === papelang and r.html (r.removeClass ("hidden")));   

Do not accept language toggle rules, they work. The problem I have is removeClass I can get it to work globally, but I want to do it only when the title is Hello. Any ideas?

I'm sure that you r.html () inside your code Along with the blocks, inline if it is normally a bad place for functionality, because it is not stylistic clear what is happening.

  r = $ ('.hide-this'); If (a.title == "hello") {r.removeClass ("hidden"); }   

I am sure what you are trying to do in the other part of that line. 0 or 1 accepts logic, not 2. Why are you trying to complete it by giving a second argument?

Edit: Additionally, as a discretion investigation, make sure css to .hide-this from display: Nobody; The line is not included because it will remove .hidden ineffective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -