html - Make bootstrap site fit multiple screens -


I recently started playing with Bootstrap because I'm new to HTML and CSS.

I was looking at it on

I started something simple on the supporter of my surface, but when I switched to my 24 "screen, I noticed that leaving the text and the image apart from the center, leaving the difference: / p>

Enter image details here

That's it That should look like this:

Enter image details here

I know when I do this with bootstrap example The center of the screen remains the same, but the edges are wide and spreading I know this is a minor question, but whatever. Thanks.

Here you need it. < / Div>

Wrap content in a .container div inside the jambotron:

 < code> & lt; div class = "container" & gt; ... content ... & lt; / div & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -