How can graphs be exposed as components and used in NoFlo UI -


I have some custom noflot components and graphs that want to be able to do noflo node.js-based projects in the noflow UI Use the.

In the Noflow UI, I am able to search and use custom components without any problem, but the Graph Search component is not visible in search.

I have looked for examples in the existing NofLo library projects. Here are some examples of library projects, including custom components and articles. I installed both of them in my project, and in both cases I saw components Enabled, but not the graph in the NofLo UI:

  • Do I use these articles as components in the UI Should be able to ? Do I need to expose them in any other way?

    Support for this was added recently. Can you make sure that you are running 0.0.5 or new?

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -