Can All States Be Final In A Deterministic Pushdown Automata? -


When preparing Detective Pushdown Automata, can every state become a final state?

I'm having trouble, in particular, with the creation of a DPDA which accepts the following language:

L = {0 n 1 m | N â ?? ¥ m}

My approach is to make the initial state a final state, which can move the second step after the 0 on the stack for input 0, which pops 0 from the stack for input. Can of 1 I believe this solution is correct, but it seems unusual for every state to be the last state, and I want to verify that my view is valid.

Is this the right way? Can I call both states the last state? Here is the exact transition function for my DPDA.

Î '(q 0 , 0, z 0 ) = {(q 0 , 0 z 0 0} , 0, 0)} P>

Sub> 1 , 1, 0) = {(q 1 , Îμ)}

Of course, every state can be final in a deterministic pushdown automation. Your attitude seems right for me Depending on your definition of fatalism, it may be necessary to add the infection that is related to the case where you read 0 in the state q_1 to maintain the total transition function Depending on definition defining in context.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -