Moving a large set of numbers to a new range in Notepad++ -


There are my conflicting numbers in one of the configurations. I will have no limit on this number, this number is more than 150 (It is being affected between 700-1000, with random random arbitrator)

My setup is set to suggest open ranges for this contradictory ID, 3739-3852, 596699 and 1617-1719.

How do I get these contradictory IDs on these open boundaries? (I.e., 700 -> 3739 and so forth with consecutive numbers)

An example is:

  ConflictingIDOne = 700 Anti ID = 701 ... ConflictingIDxxx = 1000   

and I want to take it to

  conflicting IDO = 3739 contradictory IDTO = 3740 ... contradictory IDX = 3852    

Try this:

  1. Alt Press and mark numbers Mouse (select column / block)
  2. Press Alt + c It should open the Block-Edit dialog
  3. Select 'Insert numbers' and enter the first number as 3739 and increment from 1

    I hope you Which can be found. I have a German version and I do not know that it was written to me when it was written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -