jquery - Hide scrollbar in iFrame -


I know that a lot has been said before this question but the problem is that I create a responsive tool with html Trying to do CSS, Jquery I'm using an iframe to display html (example: a landing page), see different responsive scenes, but when the content is high that the window scroll bar appears Is (horizontal, vertical bar), I c I would like to be at least horizontal times, because if I have a responsive view of 320px, when the scrollbar is visible, then it hides part of the material and I have to use the horizontal scroll.

I have not done any work, can you please help me please thank you!

  & lt; div id = "resize-box" & gt; & Lt; Iframe src = "blank.html" frameborder = 0 scrolling = "no" & gt; & Lt; / Iframe & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

If I use "do not scroll" then it hides the scroll bar, but ceases functioning functionally and I'll need it.

I tried it but no luck.

blank.html & gt;

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Style & gt; html, body {padding: 0; Margin: 0; Hidden flurry; } #bila {status: complete; Left: 0; Top: 0; Correct: -30px; Bottom: 0; Padding-right: 15px; Overflow-y: scroll up; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Div id = "bla" & gt; & Lt ;! - Lines here - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt;   

and now & lt; Iframe src = "blank.html" />

As you see, the scrollbar is hidden but still scrolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -