ios - Unknown Crashes happened in SpriteKit -


I am new in spritekit and am developing a game. I had some memory problem, which I solved, but after playing the game several times it now crashes due to 'poor access'.

At the end of each level, I indicate that the user wins or loses, and remove all in the SKSCIRAD scansin:

  [node deletion];   

And I do not use Preloading for textureAtlas.

This link is from my Xcode:

My error image 1

My Error Image 2

Crash Log:

I got an error using test flight

3 UIKit 0x30ee700c _UIGestureRecognizerSendActions 4 UIKit 0x30d92502 - [UIGestureRecognizer _updateGestureWitEvent: buttonEvent:] 5 UIKit 0x31139af4 ___ UIGestureRecognizerUpdate_block_invoke

I can not understand your crash logs, so you can debug your app while running on runtime. An easy way to stop

EXC_BAD_ACCESS can be:

  if (node! = zero) {[node removal head]; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -