How do I use R version 3.0 when I have an updated version 3.1? -


I was using R3 version 3.0 and it has the latest version 3.1.0 (Spring Dance) 2014-04-10 Was updated in ). I was working on a package on genomaterials and all my analysis was on version 3.0. Now if I open my new version. On the new version of RDTata, it does not show many objects because they were associated with version 3.0.

I have installed this package on version 3.1 but let me run my entire analysis again because the path has changed. And the R code is going on again, in fact it is not easy. I have two folders ~ / R / x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library / 3.0 & amp; ~ / R / x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library / 3.1

Can I use the old version of R again?

Try loading the old workspace in its new version of R,

  & gt; Load ("~ / R / x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library / 3.0 / .RData")   

or whatever file name.

By the way, it is a good practice to not save your whole workspace by default in the "RData" file, but save the parts that you need for the filename. ? Save

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -