vb.net - Comparing Generic List? -


I am working in vb.net. I have two general lists of a user defined class - lets students of this class call.

I am issuing a call to a database which gives me a dataset that I organize in the generic list of students. Student has properties: first name, last name, phone, address, etc.

Then I issue a foreign web API to arrange the data again in another generic list of students - the same class.

Now I am trying to compare one for one if there is any difference between the difference in the database API call. Do I list the generic list of the class for such other object An easy way to compare? I can not be sure of the sequence of items so that the direct comparison is not possible - but it is a clear way that I am missing other than the search for a match through the generic list and the second generic list.

We call them ... Database List and APIist

These possibilities are:

  1. exists
  2. not present in the API but the database is
  3. both are present but do not match between

    End me with three new lists so that I can take appropriate action. Now the only way I can turn it off is to iterate through lists and this is a bad idea - there should be a better way.

    One of the common scenes to compare is that you probably need to sort the archive first and Will need to be implemented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -