php - How to get rid of extra zeros at the end with datetime? -


I have a local level running MySQL 5.6.16 and a table with fields that are timestamp Time is tried) But every time I enter any data with now () , it happens in the following format: 2014-04-14 23:23: 39.000000 .

Is it 2014-04-14 23:23:39 ?

Even if I enter Manually value 2014-04-14 23:23:39 in the field it is still partial Adds seconds.

I do not know if I can get rid of extra zeros in some way?

Edit: When I get the value from the database with my script, there are no fixed seconds if you are there. Could it be that the version of the mafapadmin is going on? The reason

Your MySQL field type should be if you do not want to store partial seconds, the timestamp (0) Ho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -