jssor gallery - a couple of questions -


I have a few questions about jssor gallery.

First of all, there will be available elsewhere code for every infection is available? I have set my slide show as "random" and I want to make as much as possible changes as possible, since then the probability of appearing at the same time is quite small. I'm here: and have copied something, but it is quite long and tedious and I was hoping that there would be an easy way?

Secondly, I tell it from a different PHP file from where it appears on my homepage, and for this reason when I add it to my homepage, the style and script tag in that head They are not related where they are related. If this is possible, can it separate the CSS into different style sheets and it is included on my homepage and also for Zakya? I have tried this but it does not work, it seems like there is no CSS.

Thirdly, I run it through the W3 validator and it is bringing 200 errors to my homepage - IE.

"t2 =" "d = -1800 du = 3800 square"

Thanks

). For the next version of this feature

You can use "Data-U" instead of "U".

Again, custom attributes "You" and "T" / div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -