javascript - Dropdown menu on mobile not working -


I have a toggle dropdown menu button that appears on small resolutions / devices, but for some reason it does not work When click is done, nothing appears / appears.

Most likely something is missing (JS function that makes it open). Copying the whole code does not make much sense to me, so I am using some of it:

UPDATE

The correct design is about right now I have seen it (but have you said it in your question about it? ).

When I tried to resize windows firebug, this error was found:

Enter image details here

This error appears in the 9th line in the js_func.js file. Do you definitely link libraries properly? JS can not get the uniform () function.

Perhaps this error is appearing, because try adding all your instructions in the simplest function to the onload handler, possibly because of the browser Uniform The library tries to load these instructions before loading.

I mean:

  $ (document) .ready (function   

If you want users with gadgets to use your site, you will have to make menus espesially for gadgets.

Little moves, Who helped me (because I'm lazy :)) javascript: zero (0); From the <1> button href it works on SGS2 and Xperia Z1, but I'm not sure it will work everywhere. With that move, a man will tap the menu button and the drop-down menu will appear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -