How do I customize what is shown for the value inside the stacked bar on a Dojo Chart -


Actually I have a dojo stacked bar chart where I have set these values ​​to show the label on the bar:

  "label": true, "label style": "inside"   

is showing the value, but I need to customize it by adding additional text is. / p>

I thought I could do something like the one below, but it is not working, I do not get my method _labelfank:

  p.labelFunc = lang hitch ({auto: this, option: x.options}, this._labelFunc);   

Anyone have any ideas?

I think you use Lang.hitch to do a little wrongly, I believe that The first argument should be just the radius (eg, this) and the second argument is the name of the function or string if it is already in the radius described in argument 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -