call - Running php script from another php script in different folder -


I have a web application that is running in the root directory. I have some apps in any other directory that I have to run and get results. Therefore, from /root/myscript.php I want to call script /app/index.php which gives some value. The problem is that there are some scripts in index.php that are in the / app folder. And because my work directory is in the / root directory, this script is not included.

Is there any other way by which I can run index.php script from myscript.php and enable all required files to index.php?

You can include a file from the root directory:

  included Do ('../somefilein_parent.php');    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -