c++ - What Function can I use to get the handle of a button? -


The situation is as follows:

I have the handle for the window (which I findWindowEx (function) ) And there are 3 buttons in that window. I would like to know how I can manage for 1 of 3 buttons. I mean, I know that PPL can use SPI ++, but I am sure that this work is my So, my question is:

Question: What can I do or work in a window? Handle of a button (previously known to handle the window)?

Question2 :: How do I get the button ID

You can loop through the children of that window.

This lets you define the callback function called for every child in the window.

In the callback, you can see that the current child has the button you need.

For example, if you press an OK button, you can check whether the window text is equal to OK . You can get the window text with you.

If you can use the position in the original window that you can use.
To work for this, you probably have to show the status of windows first (max or current width-hect) to make sure that the button is right where you want it.

An easy way can also achieve its position compared to other children in the window, which is easy to retrieve. For example, if the button is always on the right side of the text-box control, you can get the coordinates of the text box and pass the coordinates by using ChildWindowFromPoint which is x direction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -