Sharepoint 2013 Workflow - How to build String[] from a dynamic value -


How do I create a string with dynamic value?

I have an introductory form that I collect email information and pass my workflow as an argument to type string

  function startupflow () {var wfParams = new object (); // Creating Objects Orange var emailUsers = new Array (); // View maudel via email (var i = 0; i & lt; videmodel.SelectedEmails (). Length; i ++) {var a = new object (); A ["email"] = ViewModel. Selected Email () [i]; emailUsers.push (a); } WfParam ['strSelectedEmailsHMgr'] = JSON.stringify (email user); ** It all works fine! **   

In my SharePoint 2013 workflow, I am again creating a dynamic value variable called DVJSON. After this, I add a ParseDynamicValue Activity and set my variable DVYSON on my invanded logic wfParams ['strSelectedEmailsHMgr'].

Next, I add a WirteToHistory activity here, the result is: The value of DVJSON [{"E-mail": "tom.daria@fhlbcin.com"}, {"email": "tom.daria @ Fhlbcin.com "}, {" email ":" Toddia @ yahoo.com "}, {" email ":" tomdaria@yahoo.com "}, {" email ":" tom.daria@fhlbcin.com "} ]

Next, I add GetDynamicValueProperty and set the migratory name "email" source to DVJSONA result receipt (string array variable).

Then I deploy my solution. When I start my workflow, I am presented with my custom initiation form.

GetDynamicValueProperty Fails.

Here is an error below.

  RequestorId: d8a1f1c4-4b83-da9c-0000-000000000000 Description: An uncontrolled exception occurred during the execution of workflow instances. Exception Description: System.UniqueOption Exception: 'Microsoft. Activites Dynamic DynamicmasonArray is not being supported to use the key on an example of value. At Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.TryGetValue (String Key, DynamicItem & Price) on Microsoft Activity Dynamic Dynamic Valbdilder Path signal Microsoft.AbjectPathSegment.Get (DynamicItem obj) on the Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute (CodeActivityContext Reference) system. Operations.System 1 Built-in (System Interface, Activity Execucator's Executors, Bookmark Manager Bookmark Manager) on system. Actions From time to time. Activity Exporter Exact ActivityWeek   

I do not know exactly why string [] is needed, but if you need to do something with each email price, then you can use loop to repeat through each item. And logic inside the loop ('iter You can use GetDynamicValue with Master) / Email 'where will iterator's current index value, which you'll find a new string value as a result of each repetition at each iteration requires manually growth including email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -