ios7 - Accessing battery level of battery powered iBeacon devices (mainly kontakt io ones)? -


I am currently trying to find a way to reach the battery level with my beacon through an iOS application. I am using iBeacon devices of contact. I browsed Estimot iOS SDK and they provide a method to achieve it. I was wondering if this is capable of reaching the raw beacon packet and since I manually removed the data, I know the beacon packet structure and the information is here.

How to obtain this method

The raffle is from kontakt.io. First of all, I thank you for choosing you, it means a lot to us.

Battery level dissemination is not standard for iBeacons nor is it in any official iBeacon documentation, therefore you can find the value using custom SDK battery level promotion in our iBeacons scan response packet The iOS can be searched using the CoreBluetooth API. There is a byte value at 23 bytes in the level packet.

Hope this helps :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -