ios - Where to set and layout a TableView footer -


I am trying to add a footer to my table view. The problem I have is:

If I set the footer in viewWillLayoutSubviews , then due to this it will be called viewWillLayoutSubviews and we will call an infinite loop .

Instead I set the footer in the viewDidLoad and calculate it and its subviews frame in viewWillLayoutSubviews , the footer at the top Ends my first part of the table view is covered.

I can not calculate the frame in the viewDidLoad because the table view limit is not correct (My app only supports landscape mode).

I can create and layout the footer in viewWillLayoutSubviews by using a Boolean instance variable, but only when it is called for the first time, but it seems incorrect Then the frames will not be counted again. There should be a better way.

Just create them in viewDidLoad and assign tableViewHeader and tableViewFooter properties, in that way the tableview will handle their position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -