Get the list of files of particular extension using batch file -


I have files of special ext (.mtc) in a folder and I would like to count the number of files in the folder In this folder, the desktop \ folder name and an exe to run in the extract that each file accepts as the parameter.

For example 1. a.mtc 2. abc.mtc 3.xyz.mtc

For all the above files, I want my exe to be batch script Have to be run using.

I also need to make sure to reset this count to 0 when I return the batch file

to appreciate your feedback. .

Try this:

  @echo offlocal pushd "on desktop Path "for / f" delims = "%% a in ('dir / b * .mtc') (your .exe" %% ~ nxa ") Popd    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -