find - Way to inspect element and see the PHP page it's on? -


Is there a way to inspect an element and view PHP page (template file) that element is coming?

For example, using Google Chrome's Developer Tools, I can see which CSS page is using any element. I want to do this to find php files quickly.

Edit: I know that doing this with just any browser tool can be a big security issue. So, whether a local debug tool or a script that I could install, allows me to do this, for example debug = true?

If you are using eclipse then you can see that you actually step in the code You can follow the flow besides you may want to take a look at. I have not used it much for PHP, but this gives you a lot of signal for the rail - so I imagine it works well for PHP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -