deployment - Deploy multiple WCF services? -


I have a large solution with 27 WCF services and 3 shared projects (DAL, model and core).

Let's say something important in DAL changes. Now I have to publish all 27 WCF services, I currently manually do this by manually clicking and publishing each of 27 people. I have set up profiles published on each of the services as published methods using "file system". As you can imagine it is a lot of pain.

I have created various solution configurations and the web. The configs are also converted. It allows me to publish output and test box with different configured content. Returning to the original issue, when there is a change in some low level in DAL and I need to republish 27 times, I actually re-publish the test box from 54 times, 27 and 27 on the live box. .

How can you publish several WCF services or what are the best practices for doing something like this? I am using VS 2013 and TFS 2013.

FYI - We are currently establishing and reading about the new Release Management Tool for VS / TFS 2013.

Thanks in advance.

The new release management tool for VS / TFS is the forward path. You can create a component in the release management tool for each web service and use IIS related activities within each component.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -