c - allocating space for pointer to array of pointers -


Good day I have this: MAP_ITEM ** Maps that I think are pointers to points array (correct me If I am wrong) and I have to allocate the space for it I can allocate the space by using malloc for 1 pointer, but how does this know help will really be appreciated?

An example here , four ** Written for use with, but you can modify for your purposes: allocMemory (char ** a, int numstrings, int maxstrlen) {int i; A = coloc (size * (* four *) * (numstrings + 1), sizeof (char *)); For (i = 0; i

Call it this way : (For the array of 10 stars, the maximum maximum is 79 characters (zero position). For one))

  four ** arrayOfString; ArrayOfString = allocMemory (arrayOfString, 10, 80);   

//

you allocMemory

  unseen memory (core ** A, Intimate Numbering) is built with {int   Free memory is required I (i = 0; i   

Call it like this :

  Freemori Saranifostings, 10);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -