wpf - How to embed several DLL files into project in VB.NET -


I saw this, and I want to load many files How can I do this?

The problem is that this return only allows one assembly (I do not know how to return to an assembly), so if I want more than one load?

That event handler will be called for any assembly solution request that can not be completed by the system Therefore, it is applicable several times as the fact that it can only return 1 assembly, there is no problem, only make sure that the request has been made. Create a table or use a select ... case statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -