php - jquery html() losing spaces -


I am testing a preg_replace function, and I process data from an Ajax function (I preg_replace, I have it in htmlentities ( ):

My test string is:

  pr example123 ~! @ # $% ^ & Amp;;; () - + = {} | []:; & lt; & gt;? "..., '/ ...   

I am trying to ensure that not all those characters are being changed My function is:

  $ String = preg_replace ('/ [^ a-zA-Z0-9 \ s + \ n \ r. \ / ~! @ # \ $% \ ^ & Amp; () \ + = {} \ [\] |: | << ']' -] / ',' ', $ String);   

I return from "echo" after going through htmlentities () to see both the data and the difference. (Data), I get it:

  PR example 123 ~! @ # $% ^ & Amp;;; () - + = {} | [ ]:; & Lt; & gt;? "..., '/ ... public relations examples 123 ~! @ # $% ^ & Amp; ;; () - + = {} | []:; & Amp; Lt; & Amp; Gt; & Amp; Quot ;. .., & amp; # 039; / ...   

respectively. However, when I put any of these in $ ("# div"). Html (data) , I find:

  pr example 123 ~! @ # $% ^ & Amp; () - + = {} | []:; & Lt; & Gt; "... ..., '/ ...   

So many places are lost Why does the .html () function reduce the space? And how can I fix it Thank you

Remove "\ s +" from your regular expression and try again < / strike>

"I am trying to make sure that all those characters will not be changed." You mean it?

So I do a test like the one below :

  $ string = "~! @ # $% ^ & Amp; () - + = {} | []:; & Lt; & Gt; "; // $ string = preg_replace ('/ [^ a-zA-Z0- 9] /', '', $ string); echo" ', $ string, "'";   

Output

  '~! @ # $% ^ & amp;; * () - + = {} | [] :;   

If you want to keep the full white space between "& lt;" and in the "& gt;" $ string, I can say that if you output to the same white space as the input There is no way to do it:

1 & gt; Use & lt; Pre & gt; tage
2 & gt; Use & amp; nbsp; to replace the white spot < / P>

Do you want this? If you want to Want to Get regular Why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -