Meteor Deploy to .meteor.com Problems -


I am using the meteor for a while and the app on .meteor.com I am deploying. However, after updating my app v0.8 and new collection of FE recently, the terminal says that the app is whatever. Meter.com has been posted in , but when I go to the site, I see the meteor's code> the site is down. Try again later . I've compressed it to the new compilation package which is causing the problem, because with my old arch, my old app works fine. any idea?

Edit

The problem was due to the lengthy startup time due to my archive path: definition

There are several reasons why your site may not be loaded when deployed.

Inactivity of the site

Your site has not been accessed shortly, and if requested that it takes some time to resume then Meteor deployed Service terminates, during that time you will see that message.

Within a few minutes of the first request you should come back to the site.

For more information, see this answer:

excessive resource usage

Another reason may refuse to deploy your site, if your app It takes more than 4 minutes to start or use excessive amounts of CPU - will it kill, is there any such resource-intensive? In order to actually start large databases, work locally locally and copy the contents from inverted mouth-u-yoursite.meteor.com using the URL.

I had to do this for this. File upload-db.sh .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -