Laravel 4.1 - Detect app environment -


I am using Laravel 4.1. I have a local version of my project, I have a remote server like dev and two versions beta and output

How do I find out the environment: beta , output or dev ?

You must edit the bootstrap /start.php file in this file You should receive a detectEnvironment call:

   array 'production-machine-name'), 'beta' = & gt; array ('beta-machine-name'), 'dev' => dev-machine-name '),));   

Check the Laravel document about the environment for more information:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -