ASP.NET Master Page Server Control Events -


Every time I had a lot of problems to try to keep a server control button and event handler on a master page If I clicked one of the content pages, the postback will not take me back to the content page, but on the site. Master url, therefore my application will crash automatically. I used the Internet for a solution, Take Under no I did not have to work for me. After all I decided one thing very easy and so I thought I would share it because someone else is in such kind of troubles.

On the Page_Init () method of the master page, I paste the URL of the server control postback url to the current page Yuri, . Current. request. Url Assigned using the ASSOUUUURI; (UserLogin is the name of my button control)

  Protected Zero Page_Init (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {UserLogin.PostBackUrl = HttpContext.Current.Request.Url.AbsoluteUri; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -