mysql - Split an associative array with > sign and display it in list ion php -


I developed a SQL Table in which I am putting the details of the products in my feed file. The SQL table by category name that is class 1 & gt; Category 2 & gt; In the format of Class 3. I will call this column & gt; Sign in and display it in a list.

For now, put them into an associative array, but I do not know how to divide the array of array of elements and display it in the list.

  & lt ;? php $ firstsql = 'from select top 1 XML (' .implode ('and', $ parts). ')'; $ Firstsql3 = mysql_query ($ firstsql); $ Firstrow = array (); While ($ line = mysql_fetch_array ($ firstsql3)) {// array $ firstrow [] = $ line; // resonance $ line ['pid']. "& lt; br / & gt;"; }   

The above is a snippet where I am putting the top row in the array, from where I have to get the array element of the array and display it in the list. Like the square column in the array, mn & gt; Clothes and gt; Like SHOES, I want to cancel it.

  Men dressed up   

Please guide me how to do this.

If I understand, you can

  $ Categories = explosion ("& gt;", $ line ["category"]); foreach ($ categories as category $) {// What you should do with each $ category, this will be "MEN", "CLOTHING" and "SHOES" each time)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -