javascript - How to enable double tap on an Angular Js application -


I have created an application that double-clicks the user to edit an item. I want to allow the same functionality on mobile devices, which means that the user will double tap to edit the item.

What is the easiest way to implement it? I would not want to use any additional libraries (I've heard about Hammer and Fingerbread, but have not used it before) nor jQuery (in my app I completely forgot Genoa).

Is it using a library, which will be the easiest and easiest?

Edit: Adding code is my controller to edit this item:

  / / Double-click to edit products $ scope.editItem = function (item) {item.editing = true; }; $ scope.doneEditing = function (item) {item.editing = false; $ Http.put ('/ api / users? Id' + $ scope.User.id, $ scope.User); }; $ scope.cancelEditing = function (item) {item.editing = false; }; $ Scope.deleteItem = Function (item) {delete $ scope.User.todos [item.id]; $ Http.put ('/ api / users? Id' + $ scope.User.id, $ scope.User); };   

And this is my template (z)

  p (ng-dblclick = "editItem (todo)", ng-hide = "todo" edited Todo.editing ", class =" inline-editing-2 ") ({{todo.content}} form (ng-submit =" doneEditing (todo) "todo- = "text", class = "form-control", ng-model = "todo.content") div.btn-block button (class = "btn btn-success mr-1", ng-show = "todo.editing (Ng-click = "editing (Todo)"). FA FA-Check-Circle Button (Class = "BTN BTN-Warning MR-1", ng-click = "cancel (Todo)") Show = "todo.editing", ng-click = "cancel (todo)") SP N. (ng-click = "cancellation (todo)"). Fa.fa-times-circle   

So you can see that I want to fire my function ng -DoubleClick.I want something like NG-double-tab to fire double tap. I'm reading about the hammer and will use it for double tap but I'm not sure how it works ...

You can use ios-dblclick I I can use a tutorial (write it for iOS, but works on other browsers) to handle double click events on a mobile browser. It has no dependencies and like ng-dblclick works it is available.

Here's an example

  & lt; div ios-dblclick = "removephoto ()" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

Here is the code for this instruction

  app.directive ('iosDblclick', function () {const DblClickInterval = 300; // milliseconds var firstClickTime ( Wait) (waiting) (waiting first) (first date (date (new date)) ()) getTime (); wait sendclick = true; settimeout (function () {waitingSecondClick = false;}, DblClickInterval);} and {wait »secondsClClic = false; var time = (new date ()). GetTime (); if (time - firstclick    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -