How to overlap a buffer in Objective-C -


I am trying to make FFT on the iPhone, and I realized that I did not overlap my input before the window is. I was thinking that someone could give me some information about how to overlap my input buffer properly.

I want to overlap buffer samples by a factor of 4, and I understand that this is a function of the memb, but in relation to overlapping I do not understand .

  enum {frameSize = 2048, overlap = 4, range = 8192, step = frame size / overlap;}; Fixed COMPLEX_SPLIT A; // For each sample in buffer ... for (int j = 0; j and lt; audiobuffer list.mnmbar buffers; j ++) {// declare samples from audio buffer list SInt16 * buffersplapps = (SInt16 *) AUDIOBuffer LIST.MBHRs [J] mData; // Overlapping here? ////////////////////////// vDSP Function ///////////////////// I / l); Frame size; i + +) {double window = 0.5 * (1.0 - cos ((2.0 * M_PI * i) / (frames - 1))); // Apply the window to each sample A.realp [i] = window * buffer samples [i]; Ehimgip [i] = 0; } // forward DSP ...   

to get an overlap factor of 4 , You need to save the last 75% of the data, which was the input in the previous FFT before windowing. Then use the saved data as the first 75% of the current FFT, not only with the previous 25% of current or used data. memmove data can be used to temporarily save and copy data from buffers. Repeat the necessary data to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -