sql - Bulk Insert with Limited Disk Space -


I have a strange situation, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas for how to proceed.

I am attempting to load bulk 48 gig pipe-delimited files using a very simple bulk input statement in the table in SQL Server 2008.

  Bulk INSERT ItemMovement FROM with 'E: \ SQLexp \ itemmove.csv' (DATAFILETYPE = 'char', FIELDTERMINATOR = '|', ROWTERMINATOR = '\ n')   

Originally, I was trying to load directly into the itemsmovelation table but unfortunately, there is a primary key violation somewhere in this huge file. I have created a temporary table to load this file instead, and I plan to select different rows from the temporary table and merge them into the permanent table.

However, I am running in issues of space, the drive with which I am working, it is a total of 200 gigs, and 89 gigs already devoted to both my CSV file and other database information I have every time I try to do my convergence, even after setting my recovery model to "simple", I get the following error (9.5 hours later):

< p> Message 9002, Level 17, State 4, Line 1
Database 'MyData The transaction log for 'is complete due to ACTIVE_TRANSACTION'

Actually, my question reduces two things.

  1. Is there any way to load this file in that table which will not fill the drive with logging? Normal recovery does not seem good enough by itself.

  2. If we manage to load the table, then there is a way to merge a specific thing that removes the item while the source table is doing this query (for space reasons)?

    Appreciate your help.

    Even with simple retrieval, insertion is still an operation.

    You are getting an error on the PK column - I think PK is only a fraction of the total size / I will break it to get PK. It is pretty sure that you have columns with FORMATFILE

    If you have to edit a group of duplicate PK, you may have to use a program to parse and then load the row by line < p> Looks like a lot of work that's $ 100 The drive is resolved with
    The drive will have to be installed for the actual and it must be used for the transaction log

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -