How to trigger an action for the calendar events start time in android? -


Actually I need to trigger an event for the calendar events start time.

I used the calendar database to read the event's title, start time and end time.

By starting the alarm manager for the first time, I was able to trigger my action only once. My main problem is that the alarm manager has to continue the process of going through different time intervals.

Or what is the better way to inform the verb (intent)?

Thanks in advance

It appears that one < p> You can credit

credit on the same question.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -