CSS file not found when pushing a Jekyll project to gh-pages remote branch and using jekyll-compass -


I was building my site with CSS and everything was working properly, both locally and remotely Then I wanted to switch to SAS I installed the Jquil-compass and now my SAS files are being output in my _site / css folder as CD files. Everything works well on the local level, but when I push them into Github, so my Ali does not apply and I get 404 on the CSS file. What is my mistake?

The output of your rendered SASS files is / _site / css < / Code>, just set output to / css (site root level) .

What's happening is that local SASS is running correctly and is output to your / _ site / directory as you want but on GitHub pages In production (where jackul-compass gem is not supported) Your CSS output is not exactly at / _ site because the plugin is not being killed there

It does not matter if it works locally from there Because Geitheb page pushes jekyll build once again and generates the command / _ site / . Therefore, whatever does not support it (i.e., jukeul-compass) does not make it in the production version of your / _ site folder.

The suggestion I have made works because because instead of output the last CSS in a directory that overtimes when you go to the butt pages, instead of writing it in that directory Which is also protected with the latest creation of the / _ site / directory. In addition to the note, JCEL 2.0 will support SASS, and if you wish you can use it locally (although GH will not be updated by page 2.0 unless it is official Will not be released as usual).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -