php - MySQL won't recognize MD5 -


A quick question ..

I am trying to see if an MD5 password is identical MySQL entry but I badly fail ATM (it works fine on my offline server ..)

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong in this question:

  SELECT * FROM 'users' where 'Username' = ''. Trim ($ _ POST ['Username']). "'And` password` =' ".MD5 (trim ($ _ POST ['password']))" "border 0,1;   

thanks! < / Div>

As they have explained in the comments, you want to either use the Mysqli or MySQL PDF class ... But I use the PDO, which can help a lot with security, and it's not very difficult to get your head around.

Here's a tutorial that helped me:

If you like it If you have already posted, you can post the full php MySQL statement, and we can tell you in the right direction: D

Oh, and secondly, you do not really want Odi Use MD5 ... This is really weak for rainbow attacks ... Use bluffish with salts ... Here's a tutorial for this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -