mysql - concatenating multiple fields in one record sql -


I would like to get the amount per month (gross) for each user and show each event field. Therefore I will need to show these columns

My table

  Order ID, user, month, event, gross 1 jack October Event 2 30 2 Jack November Event 3 20 3 will be the result for the Jack November Event 3 20 4 Jack Number Event 2 30 SAM November Event 2 30 6 Zone October Event 3 20 Jack  > 

So I believe that multiple records of one field should be found in the records. I have seen something like a union that is keeping values ​​separated by commas in a column, but it is not sure how to use it.

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

I think you are looking for

something like this will work:

  select     based on xyz GROUP month from user, month, group_concat (event), sim (gross)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -