javascript - Is there an IDE that highlights possible logical errors? If so, what is the best? -


For example, after spending an hour on the following JavaScript logic error, I finally realized the problem. Keep in mind that if the statement is embedded in a lot of code

 for  (i = 0; i & lt; alength; i ++) {if (myvar = true) {// ommitted irrelevent code}}   

As you know, I was specifying to compare Heavyare with the correct variable, so it should have been:

  If (myvar == is correct)   

After the error was finally realized, I was very angry that I did not recognize it very fast I could have been more than 5 years Prog I am Raming, mostly in Java but it happens a lot and I was wondering if there is an IDE or something that can highlight possible logical errors.

you can get your code written

In this case, it tells you Would "expect a conditional expression and in return an assignment has been seen."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -